The MIP Series offers a heavy duty, media-isolated pressure transducer in a compact, stainless steel construction for use with a wide range of media including aggressive fluids and water. The MIP Series provides a cost-competitive solution for wide-ranging potential applications in tough environments.
Value to Customers
- Total Error Band (TEB) ±0.75 %FSS (Full Scale Span) from -40°C to 125°C: Provides true measurement performance over the compensated temperature range; small error promotes system uptime and efficiency.
- EMC performance: Operates reliably in the presence of electromagnetic fields, such as wireless signals, RF communication, and electrical devices.
- Hermetically welded design supports almost any media without the use of an internal seal. The sensors are designed to be used in harsh environments that see aggressive media.
- Diagnostics: Beneficial in applications where the sensor functionality and the need to know internal or external failure modes is critical.
- Great customer value: Multiple configuration possibilities provide flexibility of use in the application with no up front NRE or tooling charges.
- Durable: Provides the tough environmental capabilities needed, including long-term stability, insulation resistance and dielectric strength, external freeze-thaw resistance and EMC performance.