Honeywell is pleased to introduce the new Low Temperature Passive Probes, LTP Series.
These probes are designed to meet the industry’s need for sensors that offer fast response, robustness, configurability, cost-competitiveness, and backward-compatibility. The LTP Series platform utilizes a thermistor-based thermal sensing element with an integral connector. The configurability of the thermistor, mounting port, tip length and connector create a broad platform of temperature sensors for use in multiple Transportation applications.
Key features include:
- Temperature Range: -40 bis 150 °C [-40 bis 302 °F]
- Response time [T63.2% of 25 °C to 85 °C step]:
stirred silicon oil <15 s, stirred water <15s, air flow 10 m/s <20s; faster response time variants available upon request
- -40 °C bis 25 °C [-40 °F bis 77 °F] ±2,5 °C
- 25 °C to 100 °C [77° F to 212 °F]: ±0,8 °C
- 100 °C to 125 °C [212 °F to 257 °F]: ±2,0 °C
- 125 °C to 150 °C [257 °F to 302 °F]: ±3,5 °C
- Electrical interface: Deutsch 2 position (AMP Minitimer, Bosch Kompakt, Delphi Metripak, AMP seal 16 and AMP superseal connector variants available upon request)
- Probe length options range from 20 mm to 50 mm
- Mechanical fastening options include M10 to M18, 3/4 UNF and G 1/4 (other threads available upon request)
- Retainer ring with hex: provides complete location for socket wrench in axial and radial directions, enabling the operator to first locate the sensor inside the socket freely and more easily install the sensor
- Insulation resistance between I/O pin and the sensor’s housing: >10 MOhm bei 250 Vdc, 25 °C [77 °F]
- Ingress protection: IP67
- Vibration: 30 g sine wave, 10 Hz to 2000 Hz
- Mechanical shock: 50 g
- Service pressure: 10 bar
- Berstdruck: 40 bar
Want to learn more about this product family? Link to Honeywell product page.
Don´t hesitate to contact us for more information or a quote!