Honeywell Announces TruStability™ DPR Series Board Mount Pressure Sensors
Honeywell is pleased to announce its new TruStability™ DPR Series Board Mount Pressure Sensors. These products are small form-factor, ruggedized, pressure sensors designed for HVAC/VAV applications. This series provides high accuracy, low and ultra-low differential and gage pressure measurements, and utilizes TruStability technology for enhanced performance and proven field reliability.
The TruStability DPR Series is fully calibrated and temperature compensated for sensor offset, sensitivity, temperature effects, and non-linearity using an on-board Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC). The robust and durable housing, with its industry-standard mounting configuration, along with a choice of flexible electrical terminations, is designed to withstand tough application environments. It provides the following enhancements over the standard HSC Series products: ruggedized package, overvoltage protection, and reverse polarity protection.
Value to Customers
- Industry leading accuracy (two times better than the competition) and Total Error Band, which enhances customer’s equipment performance
- Long-term sensor stability that improves equipment reliability in the field to reduce service costs
- Proven reliability in HVAC, utilizing TruStability technology (10+ years of reliability)
- Wide variety of pressure ranges matches the customer’s requirements and improves sensor accuracy in the application
- Small size allows easier installation in tight spaces and is not sensitive to mounting orientation for design flexibility
- Ruggedized package provides for mechanical rigid mounting and optional wire leads and electrical termination
- Mounting footprint and port sizes are HVAC industry standard; simplifies design (drop-in replacement)
- Low power consumption with built-in overvoltage and reverse polarity protection
- On board diagnostics available eliminates the need for redundant sensors