Honeywell’s new PX3 Series Heavy Duty Pressure Transducers are designed for system pressure monitoring, primarily
for HVAC, refrigeration, air compressors, pumps, and valve systems.
- Delivers high efficiency: Proven, ±1.0 %FSS tight Total Error Band accuracy promotes system efficiency and lower energy costs
- Great customer value: Economical choice for design/implementation; extremely flexible with multiple configuration possibilities with the right combination of features and broad media compatibility
- Durability promotes system uptime: For enhanced performance in tough environments to support overall system quality, reliability and warranty
- Fast availability: Short lead times on samples and production parts
Key features include:
- Pressure range: 1 bar to 46 bar | 15 psi to 667 psi
- Absolute and sealed gage
- Ratiometric output: 5 Vdc to 4.5 Vdc
- Fully calibrated and temperature compensated
- Total Error Band: ±1.0 %FSS from -20 °C to 85 °C [-4 °F to 185 °F]
- High insulation resistance: >100 MOhm, 1500 Vdc
- High dielectric strength: AC1500V, 1 min. or AC1800V, 1 s
- Low current consumption: 5 mA max.
- EMC Radiated Immunity: 200 V/m per ISO 11452-2
- Ingress protection up to IP67
- Response time: <2 ms
- RoHS, REACH, and CE compliant
We would be glad to assist you in selecting the most suitable IMU
for your application. You can reach us by contact form, email or phone!
Simply keep in touch and never miss any interesting news and offers?
Sign up for the INSED newsletter here.