Honeywell HGuide o360 Inertial Navigation System
The HGuide o360 is a single-card, all attitude INS/GNSS Navigator designed for platforms where high performance navigation data is required in an ultra-low SWAP package.
Key advantages of the Honeywell HGuide o360 include:
- Honeywell proven navigation algorithms for air, land and sea taiilored to industrial applications
- Full INS/GNSS capability in a common GNSS form factor
- Proven reliability and dependability. MTBF >50,000 hrs
- Onboard NTRIP client and accepts RTCM3 corrections
- Multiple, configurable communication ports including UART, Ethernet and CAN
- Direct input of quadrature pulses from Distance Measurement Instrument (DMI)
- Compatible with most commercial LiDAR sensors
- Onboard Data Logging available for IMU and GNSS data suitable for Post Processing
- Raw IMU Data Rate up to 600Hz, GNSS 5Hz
- Compatible with Honeywell HGuide Post Processing suite
The Honeywell HGuide o360 is not ITAR controlled. Its Export Control Classification Number (ECCN) is 7A994.