Honeywell is pleased to announce its SNG-Q Series Quadrature Speed and Direction Sensor Platform for manufacturers who require a highly reliable and cost-competitive product.
Key features include:
- Wide operating temperature range: -40 to 150 °C [-40 to 302 °F]
- Environmental sealing: Moisture ingress protection rated to IP67/69K
- Robust electrical noise immunity: Electrical noise radiated immunity (EMC) rated to 100 volts/meter
- High frequency switching capability: 3 Hz to 20 kHz
- Direction information from phase-shifted dual output signals
- Cable lead connection
- O-ring seal: Enables environmental sealing to mounting surface
- Supply voltage range: 4.5 V to 26 V
- Configurable: Variety of housing materials (i.e. plastic, stainless steel, brass, aluminum) and connection types
Want to learn more about this product family? Link to Honeywell product page.
Don´t hesitate to contact us for more information or a quote!